I’m jumping on this bandwagon.. I don’t post enough to the blog anyways…
This week is 10 Books on Your Summer Reading List.
1. Winds of Fate by Mercedes Lackey (currently reading this one now)
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling (have to re-read this before the movie)
4. One or more books in Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles series
5. Something from Anne McCaffrey’s Dragonriders of Pern series
6. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
7. From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
8. Darksong Rising by LE Modesitt Jr (I don’t know why I am going to torture myself with another in this series.. I just want to know where the story ends up!)
9. The Sleeping Beauty by Mercedes Lackey
10. The Black Gryphon by Mercedes Lackey
Can you tell I like fantasy books? Mercedes Lackey is one of my fav fantasy authors, as well as Anne McCaffrey. Most of the books on my list are re-reads, with the exception of 8, 9, and 10. And I wouldn’t say this is a summer reading list.. more like a whenever reading list.. but I will probably finish most of them before summer is over.
I love finding new series to read though.. anyone have any suggestions? I also like mystery novels.. and general fiction. No romance though… bleck.