This week’s topic:
10 Things You Like About Where You Live.
Well I just moved two weeks ago to a new town.. but it’s still close to where I was so this shouldn’t be too hard, right?
1. I can walk to the grocery store, various food places, and coffee.
2. I am now a lot closer to some awesome friends, so I can hang out with them more.
3. I am appx 1 hr away from WEBS!
4. Boston is only a couple of hours away.
5. I’m close to my family so I can visit (or not) when I want.
6. Lake Compounce is 15 mins away.
7. There are little yarn stores to explore nearby.
8. Lots of hiking trails to check out.
9. I get to see the different seasons. (even if I don’t like them all)
10. I get to carpool to work now, saving lots of gas.